SmartHub is Tricounty’s free online bill payment system which allows you to monitor your energy usage, receive important alerts, and more. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account. However, it’s super easy, and our friendly staff will gladly assist you. Just have your account number on hand.
Our goal is to provide you with account access on demand for your mobile devices, tablets, & computers to save you time in your busy life.
*Want to make a quick payment or pay someone else's bill without having an account set up? If so, use our "Pay Now" feature here. (Scroll down to bottom of page to learn more.)
• Provides 24-hour access to account(s)
• Sends e-mail notifications when a new bill is generated
• Special Alerts
• Pay electronically using credit card or an electronic check transaction
• Displays payment posting in real time
• Provides current and historical billing information and payment history
• Outlines daily, monthly, and annual energy usage in graphs
• Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “Tricounty Rural Electric Cooperative” as the provider. (The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.)
• Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
• Multiple accounts can pay with a single payment.
There are two ways to sign up:
1.Through our website at www.tricountyelectriccoop.coop or
2.Download the SmartHub app from the Apple Store or The Android Marketplace. (Both are FREE with smartphones or tablet devices!)
For help or more information, call Member Services at 419-256-7900 any time between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Pay Now provides an online payment alternative to SmartHub
- Easy online bill payment, no registration required to login
- Streamlines the quick payment process, use your electric account number and mailing zip code to access your account for payment
- If a match is found, the Pay Now Account Screen will be displayed with details of amount due
- If a match is not found, you will receive an error message
- Pay the total amount due or change the Pay Amount field to make a partial payment
- No stored payment information, credit card or checking account information entered each time a payment is made
- Simply click here to access Pay Now.
Please call 800-421-0283 or 715-646-2191, option 7, to speak with an electric billing representative if you have questions.